Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Marine Park

The sea also consists of many kinds of colorful outstanding missable coral. We can enjoy the breathtaking marine park by diving or snorkling. It is not expensive. But coral only lives in the clean sea, free from pollution. Personally, I like to go to sea than go to mountain because in sea we can enjoy movement of all creature below the sea but when I go to the mountain, I only enjoy the view. I can not enjoy the beautiful animal of unique animal. I love snorkling because I can see many coral closely . And I can see small tiny animal hide in the coral. That's fantastic!

I went to Bali 6 years ago.. and then I went to Menjangan Island. It saves a beautiful marine park. I have never forgot it forever (my first experience seeing the marine park) Then 3 years ago, I went to BAli again and I Went to Nusa Penida by Cruise. That's outstanding journey! I could see the beautiful marine park again!!

Then 2 years ago I went to Karimunjawa. It's true that Karimunjawa saves the best marine park I have ever seen. It's very beautiful. I could see every big, medium, small, tiny creature under the sea. Even

For example there are ARROW CRAB. It is very small.










Then the beautiful coral. Coral is the home for the small creature in the sea. and coral is the most beautiful place to Clown fish because they do like symbiosis mutualism.







The wonderful marine park consists of many kinds of creature that complete the marine park.


I think that's enough...

But..

I wish you will see another wonderful unpredictable animal in "breathtaking marine park". He.. he... (I mean in my another articles about sea)
I wish when I talk about food made of fish or crab or something else fresh from the sea, you will want to taste it...
See you later on this blog...
Bye...bye..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's great pics and great ur experience.^^v